How To Order Detail
Aside from our How To Order form, this section will feel be the expanded explanations of pricing & options.
- 1. Choose your Sax (add rebuild price, if yours)
- Plan for the DEPOSIT: 50% of the TOTAL cost. (Layaway DEP is 25%)
- 2. Choose your Method of Payment
- 3. Your Shipping Address/Telephone
- Include Telephone number
- Desired insurance for the trip home:
- Just + $2.00 per $100, your choice. ($300 = included)
- 4. Choose Rebuild Options: (scroll down for price list)
- 5. Ask questions
We like Email: WorldwideSax@gmail.com or if you must,
give Chadd a call: 360-631-0943
Rebuild Price Overview
Complete rebuilds: Our "French Standard" -and-"Vintage Standard":
$779.00 (lacquered), $929.00 silver/gold
$959.00 (lacquered), $1199.00 silver/gold
$1299.00 lacquered Bari's, $1449.00 silver/gold
***Conn 26M, 28M and 30M have a $299.00 up charge due to Conn set screws.
***All Rebuilds will have WA State tax at 9.7%, because work is done In State.
- Cash: self explanatory, in-person option.
- Check/Money Order: can be mailed in or written while here in the shop. Made to: "Worldwide Sax"
CHECK MAILING ADDRESS:
3616 Colby Ave., #790
Everett, WA 98201
- Wire Transfers: These are becoming a frequent use here due to Paypal fees and will generally only cost about $15-30 (only $15 for WWS receiving fee). Payments clearing the Banks can take 3-4 days.
- Paypal: (Fee, sometimes) It is the fastest online payment method, but we have to add their 3.5% fee. Offers you the ability to put it on your Credit Card or E-Checks also have a flat fee (which may save you $) but also require time to clear the Banks. Ask me how to avoid fees here.
- Credit/Debit Card (Fee): Via Paypal Here, the mobile card reader on my phone can swipe all credit and debit cards for IN-SHOP purchases. 2.7% fee in shop, 3.5% over the phone.
- Sure Pay/ClearXchange: The newest Bank-to-Bank $ transfer option by mobile phones to send money to our Email address! No fees attached! Perhaps THE way of future banking and payments. Use: WorldwideSax@Gmail.com (Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase...)
- WESTERN UNION: I have worked with international buyers with this option. Fees are paid on your end.
(via USPS Small Flat Rate Box - insured)
- $100 @ 10.00
- $150 @ $11.00
- $300 @ $12.00
- $600 @ $16.50
U.S.A. (lower 48) via UPS
- Soprano - west coast 47.00 - 55 mid - east coast, 66.00
- Alto - west coast 55.00 - 77 mid - east coast, 89.00
- Tenor - west coast 70.00 - 109 mid - east coast 120.00
- Bari price is variable, please ask (i.e.: to TN ins. @ $1100 = $150)
- ***Insurance is about $1 per $100 insured extra
International via USPS "Express"
- Every country is special due to box size limits. Our best early estimates: $110-160 for soprano, alto, tenor; $150-500 for baritones.
- Shipping bigger horns via UPS/Fedex/DHL, about$372.57 alto, $456.89 tenor, 525.00 bari
- ***USPS maximum international insurance is $650 to many countries. We reserve the right to require UPS or higher rate shipping to gain proper insurance.
FULL PRICE GUIDE
Many of our options are "included" in your Rebuild Price.
REQUEST YOUR OPTIONS. Design your own!
- Want the Best? Add our Premium Upgrade for $299
Our "Premium Rebuilds" offer you the fastest & quietest action we can offer. The most important difference is Teflon and Ultrasuede friction reduction, as well as Techcork bumpers, high-density black felt and disks, and synthcork quieting, throughout the rebuild. We specifically dedicate our expertise to choose which cork/ teflon product (all in varying thickness) will work best for each moving component on your specific saxophone make & model!
*Techcork: dense, rubber-like compound, waterproof, does not compress over time like Natural Cork.
*Synthcork: spongy, rubber compound that is an excellent noise reducer/shock absorber.
*Teflon/Felt: ultra smooth combination we purposefully use back-to-back for the fastest action.
*We, of course, dive deeper into the mechanical clearances - swedging, pivot screw depths and fit, etc.
*....and other WWS secrets.
- Prestini (included)
- Buescher metal-backed (included)
- Saxgourmet Black leather Kangaroo skin pads
- 60.00 (soprano), 85.00 (alto), or 101.00 (tenor), contact us for bari pricing.
- Flat metal w/ rivet: (included)
- Pisoni, seamless domed metal: (included)
- Plastic domes: (included)
- Noyak alum. w/ rivet: (included)
- Flat, seamless nickel: $45.00
- Resotech: approx. $150 - 350+ **Near Cost!
- Brass, Nickel, Silver, Solid Sterling Silver; Flat or Domed.
- Shop Rate: $64.00 per hr.
- Fabrication Rate: $90 per hr.
- Full Spring Replacement: $210.00 during rebuild, ($362 with 3hr labor if disassembly is required.)
- Chemical stripping: $175 soprano, $200.00 alto, $285.00 tenor, $410 Baritone.
- Acid Bath: $85.00
- Acid+ Treatment: $85.00+60.00 (3-step process)
- Lacquer Preservation: $80.00 Soprano, $120.00 alto, $140.00 tenor, $190.00 Baritone
These are basic prices that assume the sax part is already stripped and shined.
(Expect: $30 for prep costs even for "clean" objects.)
- Mouthpieces: 82.50 (assumes it is ready to plate, we apply silver, then gold)
- Bell interior (-40% for sopranos, 2x baritones): Silver Bell...... 89.00
- (add over silver) Gold Bell interior... 128.00
- (add over silver) Rose Gold Bell interior ...... 119.00
- Each Key: 12.00-24.50 depending on size
- Neck plating: Silver 89.00 +gold over silver for 128.00 more.