Now located in Tukwila, Washington - U.S.A.
Inventory & Services
What is WWS?
Check in with Chadd at:
$135.00 - early era Reloplex with original tip!
$119.00 - Nice Brilhart with ser# that will get refacing enhancements to play crisp, clear and easy.
$175.00 - vintage Brilhart with horizontal machining on the table. Clear, clean and focused jazz tone.
$145.00 - (reface it larger?) Rare Brilhart baritone mouthpiece. These have a clean, focused tone and often have less resistance due to smaller tip sizes.
SOLD - Nice Level-Air model with a fun tip size. Having the original ligature is a big deal. This one also has the original cap.
$179.00 - Good focused tone. Very versatile for concert band, or orchestra work, or subtle vintage jazz. Hard Rubber mouthpiece
Featured Sound Files
- 1.TENORs-4xKeilwerths- The New King #47k, Tone King #55k, Tone King Special #53k, Couf Superba 1 #79k - MPC Berg108-2-SMS - Sound File 6-2020
- 2.TenorMPCS-5x_Tonalin5-085,_Ebolin3star-074,_Tonalite3-GreatNeckNY-072,_PersonlineS4-077-rubber,_Selmer-S80-Cstar-074,_Sound File 4-20167:04
Want more? See: Sound Files for hundreds of other audios!
Silver restorations are the most common. We do not "Re-Lacquer" saxes. While not every sax can qualify for the labor-intensive work of a Restoration, we have done more than a few sentimental projects to bring saxes back to life! You don't need a 5-digit Selmer to warrant having this type of Restoration.
There are a variety of options in a WWS Restoration. The most common, and recommended one, is "Silver" (shiny or Matte). But we've also been part of "Bare Brass"--shiny or matte, "Gold" -- shiny or matte, Nickel, and a blend of a few options. Billing quotes are always customized, however, you'll certainly need to budget $3,000.00 to do yourself justice.
See more of our MAJOR RESTORATIONS within OUR FINEST section!
The Wings of WorldWideSax
- Vintage Inventory Specializing in Vintage Pro saxes, we know them well. We will occasionally list a modern-pro sax for sale too. It's a matter of pairing you with what you're truly seeking.
- Student InventoryHelping local parents & students get quality used saxes for a fair price, plus additional consulting.
- Misc. For SaleNecks, plugs, cases, custom items that don't categorize easily. ...aka: Unique things you should scan!
- Repair ServicesSaxes & Mouthpieces - WWS mostly focuses on Full Rebuilds. We do try to help small repairs when we can and, of course, treat our past customers with VIP effort.
- RestorationsMajor restorations are stunning and take an enormous amount of time and planning from start to finish.
- VIP ScoutingThe WWS VIP Scout List helps you be the first one in line for a new item. Or simply have us Scout for your requests.
- Education & ResearchDocumenting some of the coolest saxes of all time in photo and sound! We do this by request & curiosity.
- Charity/OutreachOne of my growing missions is to help underprivileged students who truly need a better sax. I hope to invite you along on this mission as it develops more!
- Personalized Consulting & AdvisingThis is a joy and happens constantly around here--in person, by phone/email.
The kind words from our clients:
Chadd, This is the best saxophone that I have ever owned. My ears, fingers and execution are really very closely connected now...…
Thanks for all this joy. I feel like I finally have the Ferrari I’ve been wishing for since high school. .... Thanks again…
I was super-impressed by the consignment process at Worldwide Sax when it was time for me to sell one of my instruments. …
Hey, the Conn plays so nice. I've been really enjoying it. I first tried a Berg from the 70's and didn't have…
Chadd at World Wide Sax did a great job refurbishing my 1925 G. C Conn, silver, "Chu Berry" C Melody and I…
Hello! I just wanna say I've had a blast with this bari! I made an audition tape for the…
Hi Chadd, The Susan is home... man, this sax has a great sound--special... the middle and upper registers... I am very very…
Thank you for another dream of a horn! There we are, Chadd! Buffet S1 unpacked and played at rehearsal in my little big…
The mouthpiece got here today. thanks for unbelievably fast service. It caught me off guard when you asked what i liked about website, so…
The Keilwerth Alto Sax arrived this evening. It is an incredible horn. In its summary you remarked that it has a booming…
I received the saxophone today and spent nearly the whole day playing her. She is absolutely beautiful! Shinier than I ever…
"Goldilocks" arrived here at my house 2 days ago when my friend came for a visit. What a beautiful horn in every respect…
The Guardala is better than expected for a purchase "sight unseen". Thanks for everything. This is a Keeper and ends my search for…
Right from the git-go, the horn played wonderfully. Both necks responded well and I was very pleased with the setup feel. I will…
Thank you very much for the nice job, the foolproof packing, and the informative service. Other than a few minor nicks,…